13.05.2009

Evil Dead

[ ... begin transmission , 13052009 , 2150 hours ]

Meh , today was a random day ... boring as usual , except for the fact that I had a math test ... which was easy ... but the main thing that made today so random-weird was the fact that I ( dun remember exactly how ) got to talk to a very cute goth girl in the bus ^__^ => DarK happy , 'cause I love the goth culture ^^ . And it is true , goth people are really smart and from my point of view , a treasure to society ( of course , the real goths XD , but let's not deviate ) . We talked about random things such as society , people , poetry ( though I'm not a really big fan of it ^^"" ) , prose , fiction etc. ... she's a really nice person to be with . Who knows , maybe we'll meet again XD

[ ... end transmission , 13052009 , 2200 hours ]