26.12.2009

Absolute boredom -.-

[ ... begin transmission , 26122009 , 2211 hours ]

So , I'm bored ... so ... here ...

1. What do you like to do so much that you'd pay for it ?

- Play games [ but I DO pay for them sometime :3 ] , listen to music [ I would pay for it if there were no other way , not that I don't have some original CD except for the rips *whistles ] , dance [ hell , I'd pay , stomp the person I payed ( not my fault industrial is brutal ) and recover my money ] and spend time with my best friends .

2.  If you'd find out you have exactly 5 more years to live starting tomorrow , what would you do ?

- I'd do all the things I had planed to do in the future before I found out I had so little time .

3. If you won 1 million euros with no government taxes what so ever , would you still live the same way you are living now ?

- 101% no , I'd move to Japan , learn the language and start a new life there <3

4. After 15 years what would you like to be written about you on the front page of the most important news paper in you country ?

- " Corporal Paul from Squadron 88 , only survivor after a gruesome encounter with the hostile alien forces on Xenux-6 " [ yes , I'd love to be involved in a military operation of counter-attack on alien hostiles on other Earth-like planets ]  

5. What would you like your friends to say about you on your funeral ?

- " He was a strange lad ... but non the less , a good soul " 

6. What about your funeral stone ?

- " I WAS SO 1337 ”

7. When you were little what did you answer when grown-ups asked you "What will you become when you'll grow ?"

- Scientist or soldier

8. What would you do if you were absolutely , beyond any doubts , that you can't fail in anything you do ?

- I'd throw humanity straight into such a high-tech life that only the best sci-fi movies have shown so far .

9. What would you like your kids to tell your nephews about you ?

- " Your grandpa was a brave man who fought for a better world for all of us . "

10. If you could teleport now into the future , right on your last day of your life , what would be the three questions you would ask your older self ?

- "In the end , did I get to be with the girl I love so much ?"

- "Will my death be in vain ?"

- "Did we make contact with them ?"


Well , cam asta a fost ... I'm so bored ... x.x'

[ ... end of transmission , 26122009 , 2232 hours ]

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

var uid='dad2dddf'; var LinkExclusions=''; var TargetOptionID=1;